It’s officially fall, ya’ll. Tis the season that brings us so many of our favorite things: football, cool weather, pumpkin-spiced everything, and a naturally stunning color palette. You may be ready, but is your porch? Decorating your home’s sweetest spot for fall can be easy and fun. Here are some tips to make your neighbors swoon as you celebrate autumn with style.
- Look for (or better yet make!) a simple fall wreath adorned with rustic accents and the fabric of the season, burlap.
- Use a gray, beige (insert more burlap) and white color palette for a fresh, unique look.
- Incorporate corn stalks and bales of hay for a rustic vibe.
- Hang a bright and festive leaf garland over your door.
- Arrange a simple fall centerpiece on your outdoor table.
- Paint your pumpkins. Use chalkboard paint to write inviting messages. Or, announce your family’s monogram or address creatively. Go metallic, neutral or bold! Tip: For stability, you can thread dowel through the pumpkins, and they’ll stay put.
- When in doubt, throw a plaid or cable knit blanket over your favorite porch spot.
- To go the extra mile, paint your door an autumn hue.
For endless other Autumn ideas, browse our Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/columbiapaint/fall-inspiration/